Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Pronounce "dead"

I'm totally exhausted!! So so tired... it's a long and heavy day... And I just had my dinner! Well I slept at about 3+ last night and I had lessons at 8 this morning... So as usual, the only transportion for 8am lessons is cab... but still I was late, I practically could get myself out of bed...

After CSB, we had a 2 hour break! Darn! I totally hate breaks to the MAX!!! It's somehow a total waste of time... 1 is enough but 2!! Ugh!

Anyways after the break it was FMRP tutorial... And I'm offically pronounce brain dead~! I was so tired and Jon keat went on saying his stuff that he said to us during his lecture... Manage to copy down points that he said... Just that the words are forcing it's way through my brain that's already pronounce dead at 12.59pm!

Think the day ended like that?! Oh please! Since when Jocelyn's life would end just like that with so much free time! Had rehearsal from 4-6 for the open house performance which is in 2 weeks time... That's totally cool! We finally are playing a whole new series of sound and gotten out of the must play songs in the past!! I've totally lost count with the number of times I played "I will survive"! Spare me from that! Am spared anyways!

Btw I decided to help fill up the blank space on the white board cause Tanny has yet to choose a piece... "Marching Season" filled that blank up! Cool! It's marching season AGAIN!

And since we are playing marching season, we've got to practice!! And yes! It was sectionals! =D

It's been like how many months since we last played marching season as a section... We totally lost touch with it... It started out real badly!! Messy... totally unbearable! BUT!! It didn't took us much time to get in touch with it again!! We took about 2 hours to get it done... And it sounds so much better! Thank god all of us had played the songs before or else it would be worst than a nightmare!!

but anyways! thanx peeps for remembering your part and being able to get the feel back fast!!

"Marching season" at 8+ sounded so much better than "Marching season" at 6.45pm... =)

But I had a price to pay... old injury is acting up again... Just hope it would be fine tml...

I'm so tired but I still have to do my maths homework... Oh man! I wonder how I'm gonna concentrate... My eyes are beginning to feel heavy!! *seesh*

OH! OH!! Peeps I have a piece of GOOD NEWS!! Well not exactly good news... But to me it is... My cousin got a job at HMV HEEREN!! YOU GET IT?!! YOU GET WHAT I WANNA SAY!!

YES!!! STAFF ARE ENTITTLED TO 30% discount!!! SO!! If you wanna get CDs!!! Just tell me!! I'll try my best!!!

Okies... Ciaoz peeps!

No comments: