Monday, November 28, 2005

it's my first week in school after the hong kong trip... and my mood has yet to be back to the school mood... And that's awfully terrible!!

My body is here... but my mind and soul are still there...

Last week this time I just started my shopping spree for 3 hours!! I miss everything there! The weather and definitely the damn shopping!!!

How I wish I can go back there every year!!! I've got to save like shit... And next year there might even be a Sweden trip...

Now I'm beginning to reconsider my future... I wanna earn big bucks to travel and definitely giving my parents a chance to do so too....

anyway yet to blog the pics that I've taken in HK cause I've yet to upload them...

Not much of pictures that consist humans! Only food!! Just too busy eating and shopping... =D

I eat alot but I WALKED ALOT TOO!! So when u see me, DON'T SAY THAT I'VE PUT ON WEIGHT!! I'll JUST START SCREAMING AND YELLING!! AND BE MORE OBSESSED WITH SWIMMING AND EXERCISING!!

And I think i'm hook onto shopping... I was before... But even more now...

Oh god! Save me!

Now you understand why I need to earn more money... And I need bigger space but my mum refuse to move!

Argh... hack.. probably i'll just move out whenI'm older... somewhere near her? like a few blocks away... So I can get the auntie who help clear the house to clean mine... And be home for her wonderful home cook dinner by mum...

well I'm just saying... I doubt she'll allow me to do so... But still I'll just save the money first... She'll agree one day... and when I get married, my parents are definitely NOT gonna stay ALONE!!!

Ok sorry peeps... it's 4.43pm and I'm tired due to lack of sleep when my mum woke me up at 7+ in the morning cause she called the wrong number... And that happens all the time when my number is similar to my sister... my end off with 22 while hers 33... the rest of the number are the same... Can't blame her though cause I tend to forget sometimes too!! =D

15 more mins before school ends!! And I'm heading to town with meimei to look for wallet!! I need one badly though I haev alot already! Cause I've too many cards!! Damn! But before that we will have to head to Clementi to get our maths text! And I can shop cause my sister has return my 300 bucks!! I'm rich! Not that rich though!

And lastly!!!!!


*I MISS HONG KONG!!!*

No comments: