Tuesday, November 01, 2005

First day of school...

It's the first super shitty damn day of school... I only had one lecture and for BD tutorial I practically slack the whole 2 hours! How does it sound for a first day of school?

I think it's totally useless... And dead bored!

Wanted to swim in the morning but it was raining cats and dogs so.... There goes the chance! i was kind of moody during the break... And all I wanted to do was to jog! exercise!! I felt so uneasy and sad without exercising...

well it was band after that... Had sectionals till 8.30pm and then full band...

headed to Geylang Serai with my sisters, Jerm and Weilun... bought 2 necklaces! =D

yaya... I know I have to control but i just can't resist beautiful things!! =D

I'm feeling tired after the walk, gonna sleep soon after my show... gotta wake up to swim together with Jerm! Just pray hard it won't rain or else it's gonna RUIN MY DAY!!!

It's the first day of school, and I can't help thinking of my future... It has never left my mind and it has been the topic throughout the day... It was the first thing that I discuss with Jerm when we went school together... Conversation with Mei and Shunli... It never left...

I have to decide my future in like 4 months.... I have 2-3 paths but I'm not sure which path or door is open to me... That I can step foot on...

Is that the common topic among all year 3s??

I'm feeling vexed... I feel like crying... what's on my mind now? do you know?

No comments: