Thursday, November 03, 2005

oh god! I think I'm getting a little too paranoid! Ok probably not a little... it's a little too much... I feel so sad and depressed if i don't exercise one day... I feel so tight up and I wanna cry... Tell me how paranoid can that be man?! Sometimes I don't even dare to eat but I won't try to do that, it's just way too crazy...

Anyways I went swimming yesterday night... Damn you know how that feels to work out or rather exercise... I was still wondering when can I go exercise and soon enough Jerm called me yesterday night... *pHeW*

I'm already feeling fat now!! OKIES!! Stop being so paranoid Jocelyn!! You need to COOL DOWN!!! Breath in! Breath out!!

*Think about swimming tml morning!

anyways, I skip my morning lesson cause I didn't wanna spend 5-6 hours in the band room and I did wanna go out too...

And for the first time after so many donkey years I woke up at 7am!! Not feeling tired... I was wide awake! I even had breakfast... Went back to sleep at about 12+ and woke up again at 2.45pm cause I had to be back in school for rehearsal for the open house for secondary school...

headed to Clementi for dinner with auds, raf, weiloong and Jerm... Had Mac cause most of the muslim store was closed due to hari raya... I had kids meal... =D

And I was looking at the amount of fats that are available in cheeseburger and stuff... and they were trying to stop me... but they failed!!

Dinner was just enough not too much and not too little... Headed to geylang serai with them without Jerm... Bought the top that I wanted for only 10 bucks! Cool!

think that would be it for the day... Can't wait for time to pass so that I can go swim tml!!

No comments: