Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm not in a total sober state right now... I've said the wrong thing so many times the whole day... I'm feeling light and drowsy... All thanx to the medicine... It's taking effect already and i'm trying to fight back so that I can finish sending Andy the song... which is taking ages!!

It's taking control of my whole body!

I can just drop dead on my bed...

anyways peeps! Don't worry k! I will take care of myself! I'll try not to swim tml... I'll try...

Just don't worry...

talking abt that... I've been FEEDING on PORRIDGE AND FRUITS! That's all... can't be anyway more healthier than this man... If not for the medicine i doubt I'll eat... Just like yesterday I hadn't ate a single bit and I wasn't the least hungry...

I'm really trying hard to take good care... Probably porridge n fruits will last a few more days... Seesh...

I've sth to blog but! i'm not in the right state to blog or think of anything...

So ciaoz!

No comments: