Monday, November 28, 2005

I finally bought my long wallet!! $73!!! Oh man! I wonder how did I manage to spend that amount on a wallet! =D

But well I love it! I hope I would stay with it for a long time...

Bought my maths textbook too! Ok! Talkin about this! It just pissed me off!!

After buying my text, I wanted to bank in money at the UOB Clementi branch!! I was queuing!! I WAS K!!! And then this middle age man came in! CUT MY QUEUE!!! STEP ON MY TOES!! AND NOT JUST THAT!! HE STILL "ZI" ME!!!!

I WAS SO DAMN PISSED!!! STEP ON MY TOES! CUT MY QUEUE!! STILL LOOK AT ME AS IF IT'S MY FAULT!! DAMN THAT BLOODY GUY!!!!! HE SHOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I DIDN'T GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND THERE!!! WTF!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOWADAYS!!!

It's not my fault! I don't care if people start staring at me!! He's in the wrong!! NOT ME! I still gave way to him!! I couldn't stand it! I ended up depositing my money at orchard!!!

SON OF A NUTCRACKER!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: