Thursday, July 13, 2006

As I went to my blog and read others' blog, I realise I have start to neglect my blog. Cause I'm really tired and sick of internets!

Anyways just to update on my life.

I've finally found a job. It's my 3rd day of work, though tired but quie good. Good pay and I can be late for work and take off as and when I like. I can scold the boss too and eat and drink for FREE! It's FAB!! And the best thing! Short working hours! And quite slack. Hehe... What can be better than helping your own mother in her shop! ",)

Though it's quite tiring cause everyday after work I have to give tuition but I'm enjoying cause I'm sleeping early and really waking up early. It makes me feel healthy! And healthy is nice!

But I've got an interview tml at ABN AMRO. Well will do my best for the interview though i'm not really keen cause I really hate office job. If I can't get this job it wld be that's it! I'm not going for any office job! if I get it... erm.. we'll see if I really get it.

And I have started on my first keyboard lesson! Super happy!

Okies that's all for today, pretty tired after a long long day!

No comments: