Sunday, July 16, 2006

current mood would be super high and happy.

Cause I went shopping! since when it's not a happy thing. I bought a pair of jeans for 10 bucks, a t-shirt for 10 bucks, a sleeveless top for 15 bucks, a dress for 15 bucks, a sort of cadigian and my Esprit SHORTS for 25 bucks!! Long awaiting discount! Finally... Never had a good shop for a long time man!

Well I have to enjoy for as long as I can this few days before I start work! yes I found a job! And no! it's not working for my mum. It's a serious office job. Well went for my interview on friday and they confirm me on friday evening start away. (SO Ivan it better be more than touching that bald head of yours for FREE!)

It took me about 2 days to think about it cause I really dislike office job. But for long-term, tuition and working at my mum's place is not gonna help. So after much thinking and talking to my aunt, I finally decided. The pay is not bad but working hours... Hopefully there's not much OT. Cause tuition would be a problem.

We'll see how it goes. Overall I owe a big thank you to the BIG Guy up there! For His blessings and assurance.

But I'm not sure if I could start work late on thurday. well still waiting for agent to call back.

No comments: