Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm so freaking tired to the MAX man!! I was out since morning! Woke up at 7+! Met mei for breakfast and headed back to SP to collect my cert! Finally got my Diploma in Banking & Financial trading with grade A with Merit for cca! =)

That's like more than possible! Cause I put in 150% for band!

It took less than 5 mins to collect the cert! Rather than going for the 3 hour graduation just to get it!

And it was shopping time!! It's shopping spree day man!! I spent like 200 bucks man!! Cool! Anyways it's gonna be the last 2 days for me to enjoy to the max before I start work on thursday!

Remember my craze for "Mango" sales last year?! This time round it's ZARA!! Bought a top, a skirt and a jacket for 70 bucks! It's ZARA so what do you expect?! While Mei bought another jacket! And we headed to "Picnic foodcourt" for the famous and delicious beef noodles!

Headed to heeren to get "Havaianas" sandals! Orange in colour! Probably I'll upload photos of it another day!

We parted at 2pm cause she met her friend and i had to go for tuition! Well everything went well, so nice of the mother to compromise with my schedule! So now I have to give up my late sat's sleep! Sad.

After tuition, I had to head down to ABN Amro to sign contract with them and darn! i have to go for a body check-up tml!!! Holy shit!!

Anyways after signing the contract, it was a start of another shopping spree! Met up with Swee Wah! This time round I bought a pair of shoes, a coat from Zara again and a t-shirt from Esprit! So now you know why it all cost about 200 bucks! =D

But once in awhile! It's ok right! AGREE!

After all the walking and buying, we had our dinner at "Changing Appetittes".

And it was time to go home!

That's all for today and maybe it would be the last time I'm gonna blog. Cause it might be a long time before I have time to blog again!

Okies I'm super sleepy now! Ciaoz peeps!

No comments: