Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm so vex now. So many things yet so little time. Because of my new job, I have to re-schedule everything. I just got a new student and I have not even start. Now I can't make it. Feeling so apologetic towards the agent. Well that's life.

I'm starting work this thursday and I have lots of arrangement to do. On top of that, with endless apologetic feeling. With the feeling of regrets ranking first for the most scary kind of feeling, apologetic is next.

But if I have to give up I just have to. Cause I believe God will bless me with other things. Better the next time.

my schedule is tight. It's not just tight, it's very tight. Even if i have to use my saturdays, I just have to use them.

This morning i received a call from Queenstown primary for relief teaching. And I rejected it. Something that I've always had the passion for, yet I said no. Just to help my mum. I'm not sure if it's the right thing.

I'm tired and in a mild state of confusion.

I'm beginning to think if I'm doing the right.

"Oh God! I need reassurance!"

ok it's bathing time....

No comments: