Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's finally the first day of work. And you notice I didn't use "!" cause it wasn't that bad BUT it ain't that FANTASTIC too! If you ask how's first day of work?

Here's my answer... It's just a NORMAL office work! I'm working in the operations department doing payments and receipts, just like when I was at DBS vickers for attachment! Just that this time round, it's no longer itp! It's a perm job! should I sigh? okies... *sigh*

9-630 just pass like that. And I'm already worried about working OT though it's just the first day of work. Cause it will affect my tuition. well will see how it goes first.

And how's the peeps there?

Hello! It's the first day of work! So everybody is NICE! Let time reveal them all! =D

After passing by this restaurant for so many times during itp, I finally tried the paper pot! but it was quite ok. Not too bad!

I'm freaking tired now, yes it's first day of work but for the past few days I have not been resting well.

I'm not sure is it because that I started working, once again I feel so assured that I wanna teach! Instead of working in the office. It's so not for me. When I was waiting to apply for NIE, I though to myself do I really wanna teach? Now... Hate waiting man! Once september comes! I'm just gonna sign up!!

*yawn*

So sleepy!

No comments: