Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Adecco.... to audrey!

Dear ladies and gentlemen! Remember! If you're not sure of anything, don't ever say anything! Or you might as well end up like audrey! Pls read the tagboard and u'll know why.

But thanks to her! She made me de-stress! And made Jo laugh her heads off!!

Auds! Auds! My dear auds! Now you know you better learn!!

haha.... I could not stop laughing even when I read my tagboard again! haha...

Nevertheless, Thanks for the good laugh! =p

And Auds is pretty proud of it cause she even blog about it!! =D

Wanted to photo blog but guess i'll give it a miss. I'm so tired and sleepy now.

The price to pay after a trip with the company? Long hours back at work!

Oh yeah... I just came back from my bintan trip with the company. The room was fab!! Fantastic! Peeps! You guys should check it out!!

You bet I start my bintan trip with a BANG!!

A loud bang in fact! I fell flat on the floor when i was in the company!! Yes yes... so flat that i got a carpet burn! I tripped due to the friction between my sneakers and the carpet! yes how stupid! And the worse thing. There was a guy behind and at the side and my boss was there too! Imagine that! how embarassing man!

Somehow... everyone knew after i came back from the toilet!

Audrey can you imagine? ARe you laughing?

No comments: