Tuesday, January 16, 2007

If I had not talk to Jo and Aud yesterday, I wouldn't have know that people actually do read my blog and IN FACT count the number of days I have not blog! My apologies.

That's why despite being so tired and having a bad headache, I still make an effort to blog today.

Anyways work was the norm. I mean what else can I say. That's the problem why I have not been blogging for so long.

There are so many things that happen every single day and I wanna blog it. But once I start work and everything. Those things and words just goes away and I'm only left with the word "WORK".

And I doubt anybody would wanna hear about it,cause it's just the same each day. Unless I make a grieve mistake. And I don't wanna belong to the group that once you're in the workin society, all you talk about is work. It's just like when boys are in NS, they talk about NS all the while.

who says that doesn't happen? It happen sub-consciously! Like when I went out with Kar heng, Halim, Ruben and his gf. The 3 guys just can't stop talking about NS! But the worse thing was I felt like it was like an outing with 4 guys and 1 girl! =)

Oh well that's me. Laugh out loud. I behave the way I am with people i'm comfortable with. If I ever were to try to control and try to impress someone, I think i'll just forget it. It's so uncomfortable not being able to be myself!

Anyways as I was always taught,my upbringing and religion, smoking is bad for health and it's a sin. I always hated the smoke, I still do now. Especially when some stupid idiotic fellow smoke right into my face! It sets me on fire and seeing red!

Working at ABN has become so stressful and I'm grasping for breath every single minute. It's so diffcult to find time to de-stress. Not even when i'm home resting. Somehow I still think about work. But guess what the thing that came to my mind,was the least possible option that would have even come to my mind.

I was sitting at my desk and suddenly this words came to my mind.

"I need to de-stress! I wanna smoke."

Yes... those were the words that came to my mind. I hate smokers but I don't know why it just came to me that smoking might actually help me solve the problem for at least for a couple of minutes.

It's the least possible option but it's also the least possible thing that could happen to me. I dislike the smell and hate the smoke. And I detest the side effects that can happen even more.

Therefore I'm still smoke-free now, though once in a while I would still think of it but nah it's such a expensive "exercise". I spend my money else where. ",)

That's all for it today. Gonna sleep soon I guess.

Will try to update more often! Ciaoz peeps!

No comments: