Thursday, January 25, 2007

Did I ever mention to you guys about this colleague who sits besides me that hits the table and always scolding vulgarities?

I think I did. Cause everyday he does that.

And now? He's getting on my nerves.

"fuck.shit.si bei jia lat."

These are the words he always used and suddenly for no reason hit the table real hard. ugh. Imagine life sitting next to him. Sometimes I start to doubt if I'm 20 or he is. He's like in his late 30s but it doesn't seem so.

Ok I really have an issue with him. I better stop or else retribution will be upon me. =x

Now I'm back to my waiting-for-work-to-do state. Relaxing a little bit cause I've been working none stop since I step in for work during the past few weeks and esp. when we came back from bintan.

I had so much work to clear for the past 3 days. Fortunately for me, yesterday was a rather low volume day so ya... manage to finish evrything that was pending. even the forward value ones. =D

Lunch time is approaching... Gonna have Japanese Ramen. =D

No comments: