Monday, January 01, 2007

Before the clock strikes 12 and end the first day of 2007! Here's wishing all you peeps out there Happy new year!!! Have a great and blessed year ahead!

Anyways 2006 have been kind of smooth for me. Very blessed in every single way! Even the tiniest thing in my life. And my new year resolution came through and that is to remain single in 2006. It would still be the same for 2007! No relationship! Definitely not.

But you bet that I started 2007 with a bang man! I headed to wala wala with zai,ven and zai's 2 other friends. And for my god-gracious life! I drank the most yesterday. Enough to make me high and laugh. For the first I drank so much. Was laughing loudly while walking through holland v. yes imagine that. But wasn't drunk. I could still walk in straight line.

And I always thought that girls puking after too much was obscene. And yes for the first time I puked outside the mac at beauty world. I basically puked out all the friies! For the first time, I reached home bathed and washed up in less then 10 mins!

So much for the start of 2007. But luckily I didn't have any hangover or headache. =)

Just woke up feeling that I won't wanna drink for probably as long as I can. Cause I'm still having that funny feeling in my stomach.

Anyways just watched "Stranger than fiction". T'was a ok show. quite funny too.

Sad thing is that holidays gotta end soon. It's back to work tml.

so it's just sigh....

No comments: