Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Adecco

Haha... this whole adecco thingy is making everybody laughing their heads off! And creating a joke out of my boring and live-less life!

But for the last and Zillion time i'm saying! Auds and turtle! listen hard!!

Adecco is a JOB AGENCY!!!

Not a name in spanish,german,french or whatever langauage you think it is. =D

Oh well I've been home for 2h 30mins already. Yup.... everything went smoothly at work today except that I was feeling rather giddy and trying hard to really keep it still and not move my head too much or too hard.

*yawnx*

I reached my workplace at 9.30am today.... yes as usual I'm late! I'm never early for anything!

Sat down and before I could warm my seat.

"Jocelyn! Today got one SI and get ready for meeting."

Eanna ( my authoriser) said this and I was shocked cause I thought everybody else was waiting for me. But apparently not. Cause in the end the meeting started at 10+. Oh god you bet the meeting was so long, it lasted for an hour or so and I was trying hard to control myself from wanting to shit.

Karen,head of department,intended to start a operating manual for newbies. And she said this... "you can ask Jocelyn".

Karen: "Jocelyn. When she first came in, she didnt know anything and was thrown into the deep sea. She was so blur that she wanted to quit and be a teacher."

=.= thanks for telling the whole wide world.

But ok if not for this meeting I won't know that Karen didn't know what I was doing. She wanted to know why the P & R section are competing with the Securities side in going home late.

Eanna spoke up.

Eanna: "For Jocelyn is understandable. Cause she has to finish the outgoing first,then do the incoming funds,then the internal transfer through email."

Karen:"Huh. Jocelyn do so many things ar!" (in teochew)

She was shocked! I can't believe she don't know anything!! oh god. But here came the nice part.

Lydia:"Jocelyn is very good!"

Then came the applause! haha...

I was blushing with happiness. I don't know how that came along but that's exactly how i felt. When your capability is recognise, you're just on cloud nine.

Now that she knows, I hope they were be more bonus and high increment for me!! hiak hiak.... =D

Seriously, for the first time I pay so much attention to a business meeting. I learn alot. How all this mgmt actually go manage the section and department.

It comes in handy! =o)

No comments: