Saturday, January 27, 2007

Finally this torturous week has come to an end and I'm just so drained from work. I know it's late and I should be in bed. Despite being drained, the reason why am still awake it's cause I was happily chatting away.

Reminisce of the good old days. And how Auds think that I'm rather stern.

But seriously, those will the days. Though I still have my serious times but I enjoyed almost every moment spent with them. And you know what! I'm just gonna make it happen again! This time round. It's gonna last for as long as we live. =)

I'm in the process of making it... to complete this delicious dessert! Nice on the outside. Tasty on the inside!

T'was wen min's last day at ABN today. I'm happy for her but sad that she's leaving cause one khaki is gone. And soon wei shan would be gone too. And I'll be left alone again. No one to bitch with or laugh with. Though I've know them for like 2 mths plus. But it seems like a life time. They're the kind of friends that I would wanna cherish forever and catch hold of in my life.

Anyways was sitting at my desk in the office and was thinking what do i really wanna do. This job just came to my mind.

"Wedding planner."

Helping couples to prepare for their first greatest moment of their lives. And see-ing the smiles on their faces when everything just falls in place. Helping them to look for the best gowns and suits for the dinner. And places to capture their blissful happiness reflecteds in their smiles and eyes.

Bringing a smile to people face.

Nice.

Let's end this with a nice good dream. =)

No comments: