Wednesday, January 16, 2008

After surviving on baos,bread and milo for the past 1 mth, I finaly step out of office for lunch ytd.

It felt good cause it was only with WS and WM. A small group is what I would prefer now.

Shocking news:
WS is converting to perm. Just one signature away.

I was like! hello girl!!

*thinking* wish I cld hit her head to knock some sense. Asking her not to convert.

It may sound cruel but it's really the best option.

Staying here wouldn't be the choice of any wise man. Unless due to certain situation.
If not just get your arse out of here.

But anyways just rec'd an email from her this morning. She's stayin as contract for the time being until she sort it all out. Way to go granny!

Best news for the day:
Cia's last day at work. It may seems and sound insane that I'm happy that pple are leaving. But for a fact it's really the best choice. Rather than drown here.

Bad news:
I'm still here.

Am really starting to know the feeling of "unhappy at work."

Not a single trace of motivation at all.

I can't go cause I need the money. Cause the pay is freaking good. Cause the bonus is insane! And cause they are gonna sponsor for my studies without signing a bond after I complete my course. That's doubly insane!!

Gosh gosh.... I feel so trapped in this.

Time now is 18:16.

I need need to head for school soon.

Ciaoz peeps!

No comments: