Thursday, January 10, 2008

Since the start of 2008, though it has only been 9 days, my record of taking cab has been clean. You have no idea how proud I am! until this morning!!

Damn!! Taxi fare are soaring!! Every 20cent the meter jumps,my heart is filled with anger! It cost me 14.40 to take a cab from home to office! This is insane! I think even cabby think likewise. I bet business are getting worse. In the past, I used to take taxi w/o hesitation but now?

No hesitation! Just take the bus!! Just wait!

Gosh... probably they should bring it back.

Thankfully work was fine. Not too bad. Lunch in with my finance notes and bread! Sad but yea...

Working and studying ain't that easy. Knew it from the start but there are more. I'm gonna make things work! And it will! Still have tuition.

"Jocelyn you must be insane!"

yea yea.... I know what you mean. But oh well... ... .... ....

I'm speechless too!

Tiredness is taking over. I'm losing focus now. My brain is sending msg to my body! Time to slp!
But it's time to study!

Ciaoz!

No comments: