Monday, January 14, 2008

Each day as I go back home, I would tell myself.

"Jocelyn, you've gotta smile at work tml. You've gotta be hapy at work."

Each day pass, and weekends are here to say hello. And I'm still trying to tell myself this. I told Dean that I will be a happy Jocelyn.

But it turns out that I'm not. I came in today, not wanting to go out for lunch. Not wanting to join anyone or join the big clique for lunch.

I realised. I'm not happy at work.

The motivation and drive is gone. But definitely not a chance for my or others work to be screwed up.

Possibilities:
1) I'm sick of my work and need something new or more interesting.

2)I'm sick of the people,which is not likely.

3)I'm too stressed up trying to cope between work and school.

Guess (1) would be the biggest possibility. Well there's nth much I can do. Just stick my arse around for another a year or so. Then we'll see how.

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Codes

No comments: