Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm almost 2 months into my degree course and in the mist of this. I'm thinking is this the thing I wanna do?

I'm coping quite well if you want me to say. I have never answer any finance question like I did now when I was in poly. Finance lessons was a terror to me! I simply don't understand why. Or rather I would say probably I didn't put in effort to know why.

I just wanted to finish up and get my arse out of this shit.

Finally bidding good-bye to finance with a big smile, I welcome finance back into my life after a year with a big smile and much enthusiasm. Can you believe it?!

uh-eh! I can't! I started doing my tutorials! And actually put in so much effort to try and study. And amazingly TRY to understand this shit! Tell me what's the funny thing abt life?

I took 2 days off just for a test on sat. It's not a normal test. It's 40% weightage! So if I'm looking at just pass and waste my money! I won't be taking off from work.

On top of all these stress, I'm failing in my emotions control. I lose my temper easily. I get irritated. I just don't know how to control all these blues and reds. And someone has to take it all my nonsense. Family are the ones you take for granted. But the even closer ones bears it all.

Pan di. You're the dearest in my life. Thanks for enduring with me through my emotion roller-coaster ride. I know u don't enjoy this ride at all, who will right. But you sat on it with no idea what kind of track is coming ahead. Till now U're still on the ride. Thank you so much...

No comments: