Thursday, January 17, 2008

Healthy Lunchtime

yes it's lunchtime and here I am sitting in front of my work station blogging.

Am just lazy to head out for lunch and besides I need to save up a little so I shall cut down on my lunch expenses and enjoy my healthy lunch made up of salmon and veg(tribute to my mum's money!) ^-^

I finally did sth to all my clothes and jackets that I've bought some time back(more than 2 yrs back is possible). Sort it out,pack them nicely and got my mum to bring it to the laundry shop downstairs my hse.

It cost a total of $67 paid by mum and not claimable!=)

Anyways I've been using office hours to blog everyday so it goes showing how manageable work is.

Schedule for the week is tight.
Today:Tuition
Fri:Finance class
Sat:gym,church & Pan di's cousin 21st bday
Sun:church and dinner @night.(gotta pop by popular to get my studen'ts assessment books.

Have got a test next sat morning. Consumer behaviour. Sigh. Haven really start studying. And I've yet to do my finance tutorial for tml...

Shit! It just came to my mind.

Time is already 13.28, have only got abt 30mins to study.

Grad the chance!

Cheers!

No comments: