Monday, January 21, 2008

Have been doing some random blog reading and talking to some friends.

And it seems that... EVERYBODY IS GOING ON A HOLIDAY!

Everybody is talking about going here,going there. I went there and here. Everybody is having plans to go here and there. blah blah blah....

When is it gonna be my turn? When can I start to plan? No... I should say when can I ever carry out my plan?

I've so many plans in my head. Zillion of things to do... But the foremost thing I have to do now is TO TAKE A DAMN BREAK! A tiny weeny short break, I would be more than satisfied.

Okay so here's how it goes:
24jan-25jan: stay home to study for my consumer behaviour test on sat.

and then I try to fit in some breaks in between to go on a holiday.

Mar:A short trip.

But realise I can't at all. Exams end on 23feb. New term commence on 12Mar. Too rush. Financially restraint too!

So I guess probably in Jul. Hmm... Not too bad. Seems okay.

Look further down the calender(and it's only Jan), probably oct or nov would be nice. Dec the best.

Damn! I have school in dec and all of our leaves are froze in the december. And 23nov is the last day of exams, new term starts 26nov.

So I'm only left with July. Last day of exam:22 June. New term:30 July.

The one and only term that gives me ample time. And probably during that time, financal wise would be good. Least I'm talking about the extras income, After starting my budget plan coming mth.

I'm pretty much pressing for time. And time is just ticking away. Talking abt time ticking away, I've yet to start my revision for CB test on sat. Gosh... Kill me.

Work has really exhaust me to the max and when I'm home. I'm just simply brain dead!

okays.back to topic.

Anways plan was to go bangkok in thailand. Not that rich though I'm working in a bank. So I shall go for the more value-oriented one. I need a shopping haven for me!! Shop like there's no tml!! haha....

sry got a little carried away. But who can I go with? Pan di might be going. Gotta call a few more gfs. If pan di can't make it,then it shall be gfs outing!! But max of only 4 allowed! No more than that!

So much of planning. Let's see if it's possible when the time comes.

Okays. Time to work.

No comments: