Tuesday, March 30, 2004

SICK!

I am so sick!!! I'm having a terrible flu now... Feel like cutting my nose down... It's so itchy and I have to breathe through my mouth! Do you know how dirty is that!! All the dirt just goes into your body... At least I still have nose hair in my nose to help filter those things but not my mouth!! hehe... I know is abit disgusting to talk about this... But it's true!

Having Itab lesson now... But I'm so motivated... haha... :P Had a short but wonderful bus journey...

I think I blew some mucus plus abit of blood out... just a tiny bit... no worries!!

Oh I was very happy this morning... I recieved a call that make my day... Mrs Yeo,my CRS(critical reasoning skill) lecturer, is going for my MD concert... And she's buying 2 tickets from me... The $21 one... I'm so happy!! But so far I have only sell 11 tickets... Not good!

I persuaded kenneth to go for the concert just now.... But mission failed! haiz... Now I'm waiting for Wuwu to confirm with me... He's helping me ask around... hehe... so sweet of him... but wonder will he go or not?

No comments: