Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm feeling terrible!

ARGH!!! I'm sick!! Very sick... down with a very bad flu... and my voice totally change!! There's something stuck at my throat... I feel like coughing but it's not coming out... think i'm have a cough then a fever... hmm... hope not...

Just came back from watching "Bridget Jones Diary - The edge of reason"(If I haven got the tittle wrong) with Edwin and Hanyong... Well, a show worth to watch... and it's a happy ending! hmm... I wanna watch "shutter"...

Went out with Jess in the afternoon... Went to Tiong to get her hair cut then to Bugis to change my wallet... then headed down to town to shop around... MAN! there's lots of people down town... SO irritating!!! so many people! especially when taking the train... went to Far East Plaza... shop around but couldn't find anything nice...

Headed to Heeren to meet Edwin... And for god sake! EDWIN!! CAN U STOP USING THE PHONE WHEN YOU ARE OUT WITH US! It's kind of... rude? irritating?

Then waited for meiying and meichan to come meet Jess... and at the same time change my hp coz it running low of batt... hmm... think it's time for me to change a phone... why is everybody having problem using MY PHONE!! while I can hear! Still looking around for a phone I like... any recommendation guys?!

*yAwNz*

Think I'm gonna sleep early tonight... Feeling so sick now... headache... bad flu...

No comments: