Thursday, July 21, 2005

EA test was ok can pass but think it's gonna be border line only...

Went to see DR Eu just now... And just like tat 175 bucks is gone... YES JUST LIKE TAT!! And I'm still on the bloody medication which I really drag taking... Just hope this would be the last month...

Was on the train home and Denis said something... At that moment I didn't know how to answer him... I looked away when I answer him and I could feel that tears was filling my eyes... How am I suppose to answer something that I, myself, don't even know what's going on... It brought be back once again...

The clock is ticking and each day past like that... I don't know how I manage to survive but I did... Those feeling initially I could remember so clearly... When I was in the state of depression, the next moment wasn't important at all... Death was nothing at all coz you feel that you don't belong here at all... All you wanted to do was to hide and be isolated... I still remember those thoughts I have in mind... *geessshhhh* It's scary man... I'm glad those thoughts are gone for GOOD!

Though I'm not happy now... With all those unnecessary stress from tuition, band and school... And wanting to be left alone but I'm glad life is back to normal... Though not as interesting, but at least it's back to the way it is before...

Won't exactly say that I'm back to the normal me... Coz I know deep inside how I have change... My thinking and my directions... But I guess I've mature alot...

No comments: