Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Finally back from my 4D3N band camp... Camp was not bad... had lots of sectionals especially on "Marching Season" coz there was section competition...

Percussion got 3rd... Not too bad... But what matters most is not the ranking... I'm proud of my year 1s!!! "Marching Season" is a very difficult piece which took us months to practice for the previous concert... But this group of people took 2 weeks plus.... I'm proud of them... And of coz my yr 2s and 3s!!!

As a section leader, I've achieve more than just the 3rd place... Got to know the yr 1s better through this camp... And hmm... looking forward towards more fun with these people...

Well that's all for now... I'm really tired and I've got to freaking wake up at 6.45am tml... coz I need to report to school at 8 to go through the performance for the graduation with them...

No comments: