Thursday, July 28, 2005

OH YUCK!! I'm so sticky.... and tired... Went to school for the graduation performance... Not bad... We had a full band and the percussion section only....

We did "Outdoor Samba", "Marching Season" and "Jam"... well the first 2 piece wasn't well done... But "Jam" was good... We had fun!!!

After performance... Slept in the band room while waiting for Joanne to keep the scores... And some of the percussionists were playing the piano... Headed to Hollan V Swenses with the whole section except fot Fit... And we had unlimited scoops of ice-cream!! haha.. I had 5 cups!! Talk alot... Crap alot...

Slowly getting to know them better... Percussionists are just a hell crap bunch of people.. But we rock!!! haha...

I'm lack of sleep... After the camp plus today... I'm having a terrible headache... Gonna bath and take a rest... Oh!! And I'm having a stomache after 5 cups of ice-cream with breaded chicken!!

No comments: