Sunday, July 10, 2005

Finally!!

I finally packed my room!! I packed my table, cupboard and my bags... I took some of my new clothes to wash already... *pHeW*... it's so much neaty now...  But there's still somemore that needs to be wash and I wonder when would be the next time... ;) Below are the clothes which I bought recently... Some of them I bought months again but have not wash it! :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bought the four pair of earrings ytd... :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bought this skirt today at $16... It's so me!! That's what they said!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh man!! I simply love this pants!! I love the green... Oh ya! I've got a sudden craze into green nowadays... I wore it for my mum to see and she said it's so indian! YEAH! That's the style I like!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This t-shirt cost 10 bucks only!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



bought this 2 tops from Giordano... Don't know why...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Baleno top which I bought like in Feb and just wash it today... oh no... I have not wash it yet coz there's no more space to hang it... :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bought this from "ebase".. $12.50....



Ok the next few tops are from "Mango"!! Which left me so upset when I didn't get it and went crazy while waiting to go get it!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is $13... The one top which I left "Mango" feeling so upset... Just for this top they gave me a freaking big bag which I could fold it and carry like a purse?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A retro tube top... Will only wear it if I get my half black cardigain... :D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jeans from "Mango"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OK!! This is the top that I LOVE!!! I really went crazy over it! And could help thinking abt it!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another top from "Mango"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This top is from "Four skin"... Bought it for $9.90... "Sex cures headaches just comes three a day"... That's the reason for buying it!! OK!! Don't think otherwise!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bought this at bugis for $15 i think...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my favourite moomoo top from Giordano Junior!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A formal top... Won't wear this unless it's a presentation day...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From Ebase - $19



I simply love shopping!! And there's Mango sales today!! AH!! And I didn't go... But it's ok... Not really in the mood to shop... The weather is so bloody hot today!! I could just melt even standing under the shade while waiting for the traffic!!



And anyways I'm quite satisfied... Coz I've been spending money like there's no TML!! GOSH!! I need to stop!! CONTROL is the word!! Ok gotta pack accessories!!

No comments: