Saturday, July 02, 2005

I'm tired? Woke up early today to rehearse for the sunday performance... somehow it's ok already... Hopefully...

Am stoning at home now... There's band bbq later... Hope it would be good!

Oh ya!! Christopher Cheong, my FO lecturer, called me this morning!! When I was still sleeping! Imagine the way I speak to him man!! Is he nuts or what?! 7 in the morning?! Crazy... Ok anyways that's not the issue! He called and asked for the reason why I didn't turn up for the first FO lesson... I told him that I was excused from class that day and I have already submitted the excuse letter!! I mean didn't they change the whole system?!! And he said he don't care, no matter what I do i must show him EVIDENCE!! When I can produce NO SHIT!! Thank God! I didn't delete the confirmation from the SAS... And I have already attended my 3rd lesson, and until now then he asked me to go for a make-up for the first lesson!! HELLO!! EFFICIENCY!!! It's like way long already!!! Whatever!! I'll just go for that damn lesson....

That was one of the thing that spoilt my mood even before I'm fully awake from my sleep... The second thing was that... Till today I wasn't able to get full attendance and the performance is on sunday... And that really pisses me off! Didn't I state it clearly that everybody must come? If there's a need for me to be more strict and be a bitch in everybody's eyes! Then i'll be one!!!

Everything is just shit now... I'm not in a good state recently... Little things pisses me off.. i'm losing my patience with people... And if things ain't going my way, i'll be pulling a long face...

Whatever it is... I just hope this period of time would go past faster... And for the time being... I really need to be alone...

No comments: