Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I need more hangers!! No... I need a new wardrobe! A room to myself would be the best!!! MY freaking cupboard has no space anymore!! And I have not wash my clothes! My room is in a mess now... I don't know where to start to pack...

Wanted to spend my time to pack today but sadly I failed!

Tml is a long long day... I have CF tutorial in the morning, then follow by EA and then a make-up FO practical! Hopefully it ends at abt 3+ .... Coz at 5pm the percussion section has an audition so we need to rehearse!!!

The audition is for performance in Bintan in October... It's some random rich man who initially wanted the Jazz band to perform at his hotel but Ms Hope open up to the percussion section... CHEERS!! If we get in to the audition THEN our trip to Bintan in October would be sponsored!! Everything... the stay the food... hmm... think we would be paid too... I think so... can't really remember...

Oh yeah... The percussion section has got lots of cool offers!!! The "milkrun" was just over... And now!! We have more offers!!

16 July - People's Association's "Rthymn of Youths"
Between 6-14 Aug - National Day Celebrations At Marina South Carnival
27 Aug - Orchard Rd Busking Event

Totally cool!! Never thought that we would go this far...

But... Some of them are tired already... *sigh*

Don't know what to say... Don't wanna stress them... Will just keep it to myself then...

Signing off!

No comments: