Saturday, July 30, 2005

OH MY!!!! OH MAN!!! OH MY GOD!!! It's such a fruitful and wonderful day for me!!! You can't believe this!!! You can't believe who I met!!! You are not!!! And NEVER GONNA BELIEVE ME!!! I'm so happy!!! Ok probably not so...

I met DAVID TAO!!! YES!! HIM!!! Face to face... in private not in some stupid event... I met him in the studio!!! I heard him sing... Heard his conversation... EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!! Man!!! HE's Damn good!!! He's so cool!!! Nobody knows!!! ONly me!!! and of coz those producers... Wasn't really excited when I see him... He's just some normal human... I don't wanna over-react and freak him out...

i'm not gonna say how I end up at that studio coz it's gonna be a long long story... I'm just happy I'm expose to another side of the world... :D And I'm looking forward to it... :)

No comments: