Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's TA lesson now... And the class is dead silence... More quiet than usual... Coz Mr Low left the classroom... Coz he has already lose half of us... Not just for this lesson but for almost all his lesson, we are basically not concentrating... So he left the lab but before that he talk to us nicely... He didn't shout or yell at us... Now this is the guilty part... So nice yet not appreciated by us... some of my classmates have gone to apologise... wonder what's the conversation like?

I'm having my TA notes in front of me... Reading it through coz I know NUTS about this topic... And after reading... I conclude..... I KNOW NUTS EITHER!!! I'm freaking tired, my eyes are heavy and nothing gets into my brain... I have to read it like several times before I know what is it about...

No comments: