Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm having EA test tml... And I'm at my last chapter, left with a few more pages... But I'm still not confident enough... yet to go thru my tutorials and I need to go thru them again...

Took the day off from school today... Ok I skipped school... Stayed at home with the intention to study... but hmm... I think I watch TV more than I study... Just hope tml won't be a killer paper... Lecturers that are super slack but in actual fact they are smart ass!! What's with these people??!!!

I manage to smoke thru my FIA... But I doubt I can pass for CF... Quite sure about it...

Just had a talk with Jerm... I'm glad I called her... Feeling much better now... And glad to clear things up... Though it's not much of a big matter but small matters accumulate to become big... So I'm glad I clean up that black spot...

And anyway in the first place it was because of me that that small little arguement arose... It was my mood...

Been in a rather bad mood recent.. And for those we had suffer under me for the past few weeks... I'm really sorry...

OK off to study for EA...

No comments: