Sunday, May 28, 2006

Currently my mind is blank. Oh well not exactly blank. But within me there's this overwhelming joy and happiness that I can't describe. I'm just so happy.

Anyways I just finish watching singapore idol. Seriously to be able to get to the top 100 is already very good. And the courage they took really won my admiration. I mean I won't have the guts to do that and might even end up losing the chance of going further.

But sometimes I think you have the chance grab the chance and not screw it up. As a singaporean watching it, sometimes I feel ashamed. Why do people just get so lax after getting through the first stage and not try to work as a team. There's only one chance but took it as a joke.

I think it's something many of us need to learn, including myself. Anyways that's full-stop for Singapore Idol.

Well for the past few weekends I have been staying over at sengkang, my aunt's place. I like it there. Peace and quiet! Something I long for but can never get it at home. Seriously If I could move there I will! At least I get a room to myself. I can keep it neat and tidy! But my mum won't understand. Besides that I feel that my home is way too comfortable that it draws me away from God.

Ok I'm off!!

No comments: