Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finally after sending so many resumes, I've got an interview tml.

yup sort of a "yeah".

But the contradicting thing is the position I applied for. It's accounts assistant.

You know I never had a thing for accounts and now I'm applying for that position. But well nice location. Habourfront.

Tml's interview is at 2pm. Let's see how it goes. Hopefully I get the job, money is the important factor now.

Sometimes I really hate this realistic world. You need money basically for everything!

Oh btw! Didn't manage to do so the past few days cause I was tired! Anyways Congrats aud!! You finally got to see sun yanzi! And not just that!! You shook her hand! I can so totally understand how you feel! You just want that moment to stop at that time!

Okies I've gotta go shit!

No comments: