Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ok so I went for my second relief teaching at queenstown primary after Mrs Chan calling me at 7am in the morning and expecting me to reach at 7.45am.

Finally!! After so long! I manage to take a primary one class!! I've always wanted to take lower primary cause they are just too adorable!

But the only problem is this...

"Teacher, just now he go and beat."
"Teacher, just now he go and pinch her."
"Teacher, he took her bag."
"Teacher, just now he did this."

And it goes on and on... From my first lesson with them to the last lesson it was all the way like that.

And they even called me "MRS LEE"!!!

And I even have Mother's day present from two of them. Gosh.

But overall! I love what I'm doing!

I know it's funny but I love them to the bits! And I feel love by them. The closeness with them, kids that you have never seen before. I'm not sure if you can ever feel it. But you should.

No comments: