Friday, May 19, 2006

Regret. That's the word for today!

I gave up something that I like for something I don't like! I gave up 65 bucks for an interview. Yes. I had an interview in the morning at 930am and at 7am the school called me for relief teaching. You know how much I wanted to say yes I want!!! But it was "I'm sorry, I can't make it."

I had never been so enthu. Sleeping at 3+, 4 and waking up at 7 and not the least feeling tired. And it's totally not a drag.

The interview went quite well but they say they will call me back. But well I'll just leave it to God and see His plans!

Finally after so long, I met up with shunli and mei! We had lunch and talk. I miss those times man.

After lunch they went back to their office. And me? haha... Of cause! Home to bath and sleep!

Well! It's photo blogging now!!!

I went over to my aunt's place last week, no I would go there every weekend. Anyways I discover something! Astonishing! And I couldn't stop laughing after seeing it! Cause it's just weird!! My aunt kept french loaf in her freezer. Here's a photo.



Oh and I found this really cute and super small chair at her house!

The other day I was watching tv and my mum was hanging the clothes to dry. And all of a sudden she called me to the kitchen urgely. I though it was something important. In the end she said, "Joy, joy! Lai gan! you yao guai!"

That's her "yao guai"! But honestly! It's her dressing and the colour of her hair.

My cousins!
The new band room which I think I will never have the privilege to use it since sweden trip is cancelled!


Applause for a handsome dude!! haha... My dad with my sister's aviator shades!! cool!

After slacking at home for so long and lazing my way through. I finally pack my cupboard! Man! you bet it was tiring. I realise I had so many clothes that I have never wore before.

My skirts, pants and jackets.

All my tops.

Hmm... Not that much after all. But I shall control! But Great Singapore Sales is coming soon!!

And finally Miss Audrey trying to act cute while I was sleeping causing I was so sleepy and We spend the whole day filming! Oh watch "Uncut" on Channel U! There's me!! And some of my dear percussionists!

That's for today! So long people! Till then! Take care!

No comments: