Sunday, May 14, 2006

First of all! Happy Mother's Day MUM!!! And to all the mothers!!!

Well the plan today was to bring my mum out for dinner at "xiang gang jie", but meiying had to work till 9. So eventually it was cancelled because of her! Damn. So we had to postpone it to tml and I hope I don't have to cancel tuition cause it wld means that I would take my pay later! Call me money face or what but i bloody hell need money now!

Anyways my mum is a happy lady now! You should see the look on her face when she open the present we gave her. Though it was not LV or Gucci but we can only afford Bonia now. But I'm just glad she love it! She's smiling from grin to grin! So long as she's happy, the price doesn't matters.

Cause if we were to calculate I think the amount of things and money that we, children, owe our parents are way more than all the gifts we buy for them. We can never finish re-paying them.

It was a nice weekend after all. Still looking for job cause of sweden trip. And ya it suddenly slipped my mind on what I wanted to say, cause I'm feeling sleepy and tired. And it's headache!

Oh yes! Mei! I miss you man!! Haven meet up with you after the exams?! Woah! Seesh! It's time for m to do some self-reflection! Maybe can arrange one day with you guys! =)

And singapore sales is coming!!!

Peace! ;)

No comments: