Friday, May 12, 2006

For those who are schooling or working, today would be a wonderful day.

But for a wonderful jobless bitch like me, today is just useless in every way. I quite like my life now, but too bad. I'm living in this world. So I need a job. And I'm still searching for it. But when I went for my second interview yesterday, the interviewer asked me a question that set me thinking. Why am I applying for something that I don't like to do. I'm not interested in this.

And after my first relief teaching on wednesday, I just realise it that I'm actually really interested in pursuing my career in teaching. I lose my patience easily at home and sometimes to friends. But when I was in the class that day, I shouted many times at them to keep quiet but it didn't pissed me off till the max that I really feel like strangling them.

Though it was quite tired cause I slept at 2+ anf they called at 6.52am to ask me to reach queenstown primary at 7.45am! That's like almost impossible for a person like me.

But overall I did enjoyed! So I guess I know what I really really want. I guess it was a good experience for me and it's quite good money too. I've got 65 bucks just for 5.5hours. Though not anywhere better than tutoring. But at least I had the experience. I hope there's still more to come.

Well just got informed that due to the world cup this year, our ticket price for the flight increased by 300-400 bucks. Cause there is no space in the economic class so we had to take the business class. I'm still going cause 5 percussionist for Noah's ark is already crazy! So if I'm to back-out. I think everybody will just go crazy. And besides I'm a woman of my word. =)

Okies. Talking about woman. I have got something to say!

My fellow bitches and ladies!!! Stand up for yourself!! Be a woman!! Don't be TOO submissive to your boyfriend!! I mean he's not even your husband! I really can't stand woman who's so submissive to their boyfriends. Ok probably I have not met someone that I really really love or like! that I'll do anything!! But even if I did! If that guy is to accuse me of anything and still ask me to do something! Wake up your senses BOYS!! Hell no, I'm gonna do that! Dream on! And probably not even gonna happen in your whole entire damn life!

Ok getting a little too agitated! But I just feel that ladies you should stand up for yourself for whatever that is right! And not quietly do it!! Woman has pride as much as a man does. Submissive. yes. But to your husband but only for the right things and to a certain extent.

The weather outside is getting cloudy and dark. Seems like its gonna rain. And I've got tuition at 4.30pm and am not even bath! =D

The same old me who doesn't change.

Okies it's off to bath!

Lastly!! Ladies!! Be a bitch!!!

No comments: