Monday, May 08, 2006

I had mac for dinner, I walked home from Lengkok Bahru and I met a friend asking if I was feeling sad. But I didn't know I was troubled till I reached home. And in fact very troubled and very upset.

I can't explain it here cause no one might understand. I know " I won't understand if you don't say so." But if I did, the more you won't understand.

It's not pink, it's blue. Yes, blue it shall be.

No one knows how it's gonna go, only God.

I'm feeling rather tired and dizzy. Totally gonna knock off.

I'm still waiting for the job. They say they will call me tml, and I hope they will.

It's not gonna be easy.

Face it! The world is realistic!

The election has finally come to an end. 4 hours of waiting in front of the tv for results. Seeing some of them win by a big margin or a close shave and spoilt votes(people who doesn't have a mind of their own). It was PAP's sweet victory. But a victory with a feeling of threat and relief. And warning to be a better leader for the next 5 years.

And now I'm talking about politics?! what the hell.

Good night.

No comments: