Monday, May 01, 2006

It's labour day!!

But well not much of a diff for me cause I'm just rotting my days away. So this public holiday has no significance for me.

But well I met up with Jerm at Mr Bean. Food was not bad. And Jerm's bro gave us a treat! Thanx a million.

We chatted. We laughed our arse off. I like it. =)

Cause I can't laugh my hearts out at home.

Well anyways I parted with them and walked to Bugis from Paradiz centre. And suddenly it just rain so heavily. I got drenched despite having my umbrella. Got the bag changed and it was home.

I just wanted to go home and rest.

Well I met up with two crapster, Lj and Muru, yesterday. Man I missed them! Their actions are like one in a million in the section now.

We headed t o 85. Good food there but I didn't had much.

And gosh. Mount faber have changed so much over the years! It's such a bloody sweet place. Nice.

No comments: