Monday, May 22, 2006

Time now. 11.39pm! And I've gotta wake up at 6am tml!! ? Geez! When was the last time I woke up at that time. And I'm waking up at that time 'cause of my sister. I have to attend her school parents-teachers meeting! And it's all the way at clementi!

Well, that's life.

Let's see what went on today.

I went for relief teaching this morning. It's always like going for a battle each time they call me. Cause the greater challenge is to wake up at 7 and reach at 745am. But well I took the pri 5 class again. And I did the best thing ever today! Something that all students would dislike a relief teacher after doing it.

Ok I send 2 students to the discipline master. =D
But well I wasn't wrong. They were wrong to fight in class. Both of them were running around in class and disturbing each other. And right in front of my eyes the fellow took a METAL RULER to smack the the other fellow on his right side of the head, right at the ear! "PAK!"

That's it! I was angry and shocked. Not exactly angry. I just had to show some authority you see. The class got so quiet after that cause I really brought them down.

That was the sort of unhappy thing. But the best and happiest thing today was when I finished a class with 1A and walked pass 1B. Those kids just started crowding around me calling me "miss lee". Oh my so adorable! I can't wait to have my own kids! =D

You should really see them. Oh I miss them so much. I can't describe the kind of feeling to you. Unless you love kids and experience it. You will understand! The power of love! Just clean pure love! Naive! Innocent! Energetic!

One of them even show me her bruise on her forehead! Man! It hurts k! Poor her!

Okies I've better stop! Or else I'll just continue on!

No comments: