Thursday, December 16, 2010

The early sound of the christmas bell!

I had a chat with a friend far away last night and I'm quite surprised to hear that so much have changed after I left Belgium almost 6 months ago. I promised I'll keep it a secret so I won't share it but I'm just so proud of her action toward this issue. And I certainly hope that my listening ear was useful.

Anyways the christmas bells rang super early in the office! We had our "Decorate our lorong competition" judgement today! And I'm pleased to inform you that our lane was the best looking one! All the efforts and teamwork for today was worth it! The judges like the doves and were quite fascinated by it.

They said we're the one declaring war! I say we're encouraging all of them!

But it doesn't matter who really wins at the end of the day, it's the process that matters the most and bond us together. It was great to see all the rows trying hard to outshine each other if not our ordinary fish tank would not be liven up with the christmas atmosphere.

And you think that's all? Definitely not. We had generous prizes from the few Team heads and bosses for the winners. Not just that! We had lucky draw for 3 person. 3rd prize was $100 capitaland vouchers and $170 for 2nd prize.

First prize. I shall conclude that you guys didn't get high pay for nothing! =) An itouch!

Funny thing is that our colleague, Lucy, was supposed to get it. But she was on block leave. I can imagine... If she ever found out or heard about it, I think she's jumping high and low somewhere in New Zealand! Probably crying! Evil. I know! hahaha...

And we can close this competition by singing "We have joy. We had fun!". 

 Self - made photo frame! Thumbs up for Patricia!


 "Villagers" from lorong 5!







Always forgetting the slippers!

 My gossiping group in office! Who keeps secrets just between ourselves!




Ah ying, My other half in the office.





Ah bu neinei Santa!



Alright! Good night peeps! Hope Christmas would be fun for you this year!

No comments: