Saturday, December 25, 2010

A season of sharing and giving

No more last minute shopping and wrapping of presents anymore.

Every year. At this time. I would be wrapping all the presents and pack them to give out in church. But this year I managed to get everything settled early and I could spend a quiet Christmas eve at P.S cafe @ Palais with Marilyn and Weibin.

How strange. The other side of Orchard was crowded with many people and traffic was so jammed up. But right over at Palais shopping centre, the trees blocked the view of the crazy traffic, the quiet surrounding and jazzy christmas songs makes Christmas more like Christmas.

It's the time to give, time to gather with close ones for a dinner and a good laugh.

As a kid, I always hope that I could have a X'mas party. But it wasn't a tradition for my family to do so. So I told myself when I grow up and get married, I would definitely have a Christmas party with lots of food and presents under the Christmas tree. Lots of laughters and love fill the house. And Christmas decorations to beautify the whole house.

Just this. It's good enough. It's not about partying hard and getting pissed drunk. It would be such a meaningless Christmas.

I hope this year's christmas would be good for everyone! And I'm looking forward to a long weekend with lots of rest and basically lazing around.

Blessed Christmas my friends!

Lots of love,
Jocelyn.

No comments: