Friday, December 03, 2010

Tick Tick Tick.... It's friday!

The last and only time that I hope weekend would pass fast was when I were all alone in Belgium for 1 month. I still remember. There were too many weekends and too many long hours to go by.

But today, I'm hoping Sunday come quick for the bf's return from KL.

I don't know but it's kind of strange to not have him around me, I feel that half of me is missing.

Okay so I do miss him. I'm glad. I was still doubting myself this morning.

Anyways it's friday and I'm still in the office feeling starved! Had a really early lunch.

Nothing special tonight just heading to my cousin's place to babysit my niece and nephew. But I think it's fun enough.

I guess this week will be packing my stuff and clearing some old stuff to get the re-vamp starting.

Alright! Have a nice weekend!

No comments: