Friday, December 17, 2010

Not an opportunity missed.

My Belgium trip is cancelled 'cause they found someone from India to go. I guess it's the timing. They wanted someone urgently but I can only go from 3 jan onwards.

It's kind of disappointing cause my friend was so happy to tag along. But other than that it's okay. Things happen for a reason. It might look like a opportunity missed. But God got His plans. The timing just wasn't right. With X'mas and new year round the corner and these 2 events are even more important than my birthday. And I wouldn't wanna spend it alone as well.

Gonna meet Mei and Wan chien for dinner today. It's friday but am in heels. It goes with what I wear. Can't wait for the day to end soon. Wanna do some 'me' shopping today!

Hope you start your friday good!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: