Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A quickie.

I just couldn't wait any longer.
Bought this top yesterday and I had to wear it today. And of all places I had to take it in the office's toilet! =)
And Pat thought that I was insane to take a photo of what I wore. It was a good chance 'cause nobody was inside, a full length mirror and good lighting! Perfect place! Love the polka dots, colour and puffy sides at the shoulder area. Reminds me of mum's era. Semi retro-fied.



Christmas was good and well spent with lovely people. I wore my boots!


Can you see my proud face? Proud to be an Aunt to a lovely niece like her.
 Ailing said wave is the next upcoming fashion.
 Who knows.
 Old man or baby boy?
It just puts a smile on my face each time I see this.



 "Little fockers" and Dim sum to boxing day.

Good night fellas!

No comments: