Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Funny and weird

It's really good to blog, I feel.

It gives a chance to look back at some events or incident that took place many years back. Sometimes there is a limit to our human brain and we just can't remember everything that happen unless it's something that has a great impact on our life. 

I had nothing to do and thought maybe I should look back at some entries when I first started blogging 6 years ago. And I found out something really funny and weird. Which I totally forgot that it ever happen.

Can't stop laughing about it after I read it. In fact I was pretty shock. I shared with the bf and he said "How come." Hahaha...

It's shocking 'cause I actually did had this something going on with one of my church friend 6 years back. We went out together and it was almost like a date and actually count down to Christmas together, which I totally forgot.

I still can't stop laughing. But it was a good laugh.
And this gave me another reason to blog.

2 comments:

James / La Mode Outré said...

Yeah, I often find myself wondering what is the point in blogging, but then looking back and seeing work accumulate - whether it's thoughts, experiences or in my case photographs - suddenly there is the sense of having something recorded, and it feels good.

Funny as well how I guess it's possible to think you can remember everything and nothing would surprise you, but then when you read something you wrote a while back it's like "wow, totally forgot that."

Unknown said...

Yea totally agree with that. Feels good to record it down. Sometime we thought we could but there might be somethings we tend to forget or overlook in life.

Anyways nice work!