Friday, June 17, 2005

De Avanganda Percussians 2!!!

As the clock is ticking... The big moment is approaching...

Just 19 more hours!! The SP percussion group would shake the whole SP!!! hahaha... Just kidding! De Avanganda Percussians 2 is going make the SP auditorium happening!!!

All our hardwork will be seen tml... And I'm sort of happy that it's coming to an end soon... It's been taking up most of my time... It's the first week of school for me but it seems like school hasn't really start for me yet... From mon to thurs... I have only attended like 5 hours of lessons? Yes... this whole week... And tml I'm gonna miss lessons again... well, a price have to be paid... After this, it's time to be a hardworking student again...

Whether my efforts are wasted or not, depends on the success of tml's concert...

And I really hope everything would go on just fine... And smooth...

Gotta finished packing my stuff and turn in early... It's a long day tml!

No comments: